Intelligence Collection Courses
Open Source Collection and Analysis (OSCA)
- Description:Takes students to the cutting edge of Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) collection to optimise results while reducing the risks of using OSINT.
- Length: 1 week.
- Students: Intelligence analysts (new to experienced).
- Output: Analysts able to collect more effectively and with the knowledge to mitigate the risks associated with using open-source information.
Debriefing and Interviewing Techniques
- Description: Instructs students in debriefing a willing subject to meet intelligence requirements. Covers report writing, first-line assessment, rapport building, Geneva Convention-compliant questioning techniques and the use of body language..
- Length: 1-2 weeks.
- Students: Students identified for work within HUMINT unit.
- Output: Skilled debriefers able to establish rapport with a subject and develop a logical, consistent and comprehensive line of questioning derived from the intelligence requirements.